zeeeeeee
Yup. My memory has been brought back.
The so-called black-out period has now been kicked outta my head,
with the memories freshly scanned back into my brain's very own archive
by my dearest friends Jun Kit and Cheryl.

(Sorry! I messed up the days..)

Kinda forgot things happened quite fast there...


We were actually photo-editing that night
and piecing together some of bits of our slide show.

Got a few photos:
This was taken when we're in Dewan Impian, editing our photos..
or rather Jun Kit and Cheryl's..
The only decent pic i took was a pollution photo which, according to them,
created an "optical illusion"..
*raises eyebrow* but well, glad they liked it!

This was taken when we're crapping outside our dorms, eating M&M's, getting a tad drunk..
Cheryl and Jun Kit hard at work while I went off spying on the other team's presentation..
Okay, fine. Pretending to be spying on the other team's presentation.
(Cheryl wasn't feeling well.. blocked nose)
That's them again.. working.
Cheryl and I went to the toilet for God-knows how many times 'cause Cheryl drank too much water....
Cheryl? Are you okay..? Why are you holding your head?
Ooh!! Look! That's a slide from our presentation!!
Yeah, I know! Looks really sophisticated, right??
Credits to Jun Kit!

More updates next time!

Love,
Z.yi (!)
0 Responses


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP