zeeeeeee
Why?

READ.

20 minutes after the Bahasa Melayu paper2 started, I finished my Ringkasan.

A bit later, I (almost) finished my Pemahaman.
(I have one point left to think of for question 3)

I moved on to Bahagian B,
elaborated as best as possible.
In fact, I elaborated so much I had to cut off quite a bit of my first paragraph to get less then 120 words.

Bahagian C.
I checked my watch : 10.30.

Sh*t. I don't have much time left!!

No, 1 hour and 5 minutes is not enough.

(For those of you who realized something wrong there,
Yes, there is something wrong.
Just read on.)

Rush, rush, rush, rush RUSH!!!!!

Bahagian D
Rush more, rush more, rush more!!!!

********

I checked my watch. 11.25 a.m.
I smiled to myself.
Phew!

At 11.36 a.m, I checked my watch again.
I frowned.(Yes. I can frown.)

Then, finally, the realization struck me.

This. Is what was going on in my friggin' misprogrammed head:

Oh. My. God.
Oh my friggin' GAWD.
The paper ends at 11.55 a.m, you friggin' stupid girl!
Not 11.35 a.m!!

Damn it!
I still have one paper left empty!
One full page.
ONE FULL PAGE.

I wrote only two pages for my essay.
And my writing is big, fat and ugly.

Ugh. UGH. UGH!!

I could have written so much more.
So, so, so, so much more.

I hate myself so much right now.

Gosh, tears are pouring out of my eyes like the October rain .

It's splurting outta my eyes like lava erupting from a volcano in India.

(Waaiit~ Is it India or Indonesia? Which country is the one with the tanih lava bes?)
(Wth.. Me and my attempt at drama. Bear with me a bit. NO. Do not stop reading.)
(Please?) (Pretty please?) (Pretty, pretty please?)
(Gosh, the word 'pretty' is sounding and looking weird to me now.)
(Why do I always do this to myself?)
(Why I am talking to myself again?)
(Whatever.)

Where were we?
Owh. yeeaah. Volcanoes.
Okay, skip that subject.

Anyway..
Zhi Yi?
You do not deserve to live anymore since you cannot tell the time properly.
Be damned.
Damn you. Damn you. Damn you!!!

P.s : Why do I give my love to everyone else but not me, myself and I?
Gosh, I really am the stupidest girl in the whole wide world.
I can't even love myself.
P.p.s : Now, you can leave this blog. XD
P.p.s ; Click nuffnang! For charity!!!

0 Responses


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP