zeeeeeee
Phew!!

Finally, I'm back from my shopping trip!

Went to Mid-Valley and shopped till I dropped
- NOT.

Didn't get anything there but watch a movie
- House Bunny(completely hilarious!!)
(Oom Yin, you should really watch it.)
(When I Grow Up is in the movie!!)

I spent less then RM20 there!
Yes, I cannot shop to save my own life.
I got so headache-y when I shopped.
Gawwd... I really cannot shop.

Well, anyway, the real action started when my dad took me to Sunway Pyramid.
There, I got four books!!

Hot, Flat and Crowded by Thomas Friedman.

Love, Rosie by Cecilia Ahern.

The Devil's Teardrop by Jeffrey Deaver.

And

(Book by my favorite author..)
Bloodline by Sidney Sheldon!!

After that I went to Pdi to get matching clothing for the group.
(Remember to pay me back ar!!)

Ugh!
Argued with Cheryl and Jun Kit over the phone for ages in the changing room...
They keep wanting me to get the "I love Malaysia" T-shirt
(Which I completely hate..) at Giordano.
(Since when are we so patriotic??)
After much bickering
(and eavesdropping by the sales assistant and my dad outside the door),
I finally convinced them to get the plain, green T-shirt instead.

Besides, even if they don't agree, they can't make me get the "I love Malaysia" T-shirt 'cause they. Are. Not. There to stop me.
*triumphant smile*

But since I'm such a nice person
(yah, I know y'all can imagine me with my bitchy tone now)
I made them an offer - plain, green Pdi T-shirt, or nothing.
So.. well, they decided to get the T-shirt!
*triumphant smile**again*

I heard Jun Kit said to Cheryl haughtily
: "Everything have to suit her!!"
So I apologized and he was like: "Oh my God! You heard it??"

Well, anyway, I eventually got everything I need and left the store.
By the time I reached home it was 8.40 p.m.
Ate dinner at 9.00p.m.
And had so much packing to do.
Ugh!! I'm half done now.
(Thanks to my mum)

Gotta go!
Still have to pack up my shoes and everything else I've left out!

Smiles,
Z.y1

0 Responses


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP