yin o
Me and Worm are sharkies today!!~
WeeeeeEee!!
Worm=Loan Shark
Me=Book Shark(wth?)
So,both of us when to search for people who owes us stuff.
Worm is asking for $$;I'm asking them to return books.
Worm and I managed to escape from dicipline teachers
due to professional truant skills(we're walking everywhere w/o pass).
I think I'm the worst one,
I've been walking to and from SPBT rooms and library for thousands of time.

After finished my work I went to library to help out,
(what?SPBT prefect cannot go library for fun?)
chat alot with Worm,Pond,Salted Fish...
Soon,me and wormy got a pass and we got very high.
With the pass we're allowed to lepak all around the school
(ahhem..lepak with a pass?)
We got crazy when the pass is in our hands,
worm kept laughing;i kept skipping xD

Unfortunately,we travelled an unfruitful journey.
Loan Shark only get RM15;Book Shark=non
(Slap us..!!)
Guess we've to be more fierce and scary next time,
maybe we should feed them with cockcroaches
or roar like a tiger(RAWRRRR!!)

Well,there'll be 6 days of holidays..
Hope it would not turn out to be boring(again!)
I should bring wormy to Baskin Robbins to get some clothes
(wait!Baskin Robbins sell ice-cream instead of clothes---I'm insane)

Drama/no drama,
Yin

0 Responses


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP