zeeeeeee
No more Malay,
No more English,
No more Science,
No more Mathematics,
No more History.

Home Science to come,
(Yes, I'm calling it "Home Science"
instead of "Living Skills".

Hell-OO?? "Home Science" sounds so much better!)
Chinese to come,

Geography to come.

I am a tad bit worried but....
I'm also too excited about Langkaweeeee(!!) to be worried too much.
Gosh.. We have to bring our own toilet roll.
I'm gonna bring at least two toilet rolls just in case.
'Cause I have flu now.
So... it's better to bring more, yah?


My brother is joining basketball competition in school..
I didn't know he plays basketball.....

Well, he doesn't.

I mean, the older one doesn't but the youngest one does..
But... the older one of the two is joining..

Okayyyyy....


Well, at least he can burn off some of his extra carbs by training with his younger brother.

So, go bro!! And team.

LOL. He named his team Dragon Tooth
- Plucked from the Singaporean drama Metamorphosis.

Yup. That show on Astro, AEC weeknights at 7.00 p.m.
Fell in love with the filmography
(is that how you call "the-way-it's-filmed" in English?) of the show.

Well, adious for now 'cause I have got to go and study.

Cheers and much love,
Z.y1 =D
0 Responses


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP