yin o
Haha..
You might don't know whats the meaning,
a 'lepaker' is a person who 'lepaks'.
Whatever,I'm using Singlish.
Oooh waait,I'm living in M'sia
so would it be Malaylish?
MalayEng?EngMalay?
Just call it 'manggis',
(mangosteen?what am I talking?)

I'm a 'lepaker' in school today,
(hope Pn.Teo isn't reading this post)
I went almost every parts of our school
except for the classrooms.
Why am I so free?
I went lepak after I finished my SPBT job,
pity my friends who are in Aura Hall.
I missed a few speeches but will attend the one tomorrow.
Went library to visit Ms.Worm,Pond and Salted Fish too =)
They looked lifeless or half dead so just chat with Worm,
we lepaked together after she finished her works.
Worm is a 'lintah darah'/loan shark today,
she asked for $$ from librarians,
disagree joining her(sorry),I'm not as scary as zombie,
I don't even know how to be a loan shark,okay?

It's quite boring today,
hope for a better tomorrow :)
Anyway,I'm thinking of playing truant ;)
Going to ask my darlings to join.

Barney's(the puple dinasaur) girlfriend,
Yin =p
0 Responses


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP