yin o
Visited Dr.Khor today,
he was late,
so have to wait for him,
changed my Dragon rubber into Gorilla rubber,
(sounds funny,huh?)
oh!there's a new dentist in the clinic.

Went swimming class then,
was late because my dentist was late =),
coach asked me for the reason,
I answered him with nothing but sorry,
Saw that him and his cousins/siblings were present,
kinda delighted but helpless,
so just did some warm ups and as usual,swam laps,
trying to ignore him but he seemed to appear,
practiced butterfly stroke since I've no enough energy to 'fly' for long distance,
exhausted and annoyed..
(maybe I should sing Disturbia by that)
I wore a different swimming suit today,
the life-saver asked me whether it's new xD
actually I bought it when I was 12,
obviously it's darn short for me,
I might look sexy ;)

I felt very,really weird after PMR,
I mean there's some kind of mood-swings,
I emo-ed all the time...
Desperate for those days after PMR
but it turned out like this,
gosh,didn't know what's happening though,
seriously need somebody out there to entertain me..



Seem like it can't be removed like a tattoo,
I'm worried,
I feel anxiety,
because I can't get closer nor try to talk to you
.


The emo girl,Yin
2 Responses
  1. yeechinn Says:

    wow u can do butterfly stroke? i never get to learn that. freestyle also learnt halfway haha


  2. yin o Says:

    Hi,yeechinn =) Yea,butterfly but not really good at it.




  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP