zeeeeeee
Oh. My. God.
i AM SO EXCITED.

Yup, something wrong there...

I am not supposed to be excited about PMR.

Well, actually, I don't think I'm excited 'cause of PMR...

i'm excited 'cause of -
LANGKAWEEEEEE!!!!!

Woooot!!
All I have to do is get PMR over with,
then I'll be off to Langkaweee for 4 days.

P.s : To-do list on Friday after Geo paper:

- Hug everyone and scream "MERDEKA!"

- Run to Cheryl's house.
(Wait, I'm not very sure of the way to Cheryl's house.
*bites lip* Looks like I'll just have to walk there. Ugh.)

- Shower.
You know what? Forget that. I would be too excited to shower.
I would just change.

- Laugh like a mad girl who has completely lost it.

- Take a mini bus to train station.
(Uhm.. guys, are we going by bus or my dad's car?
'Cause of Yin Yu and Yee Teng is coming, there won't be enough space)

- Buy train ticket (!)

- Get on train (!)

- Crap like mad on train.

- Laugh like mad on train.

- Take pictures of sleeping friends(or strangers) on train.
(Friends won't be sleeping 'cause we would all be too happy to sleep)

- Get out of train.

- Make our way to Mid-Valley Megamall (!)
(HAH. All those who're going to Sunway Pyramid.
Have "FUN" XD )

- Meet dad there.

- Eat at Pizza Hut with our vouchers!!
(Cheryl, Jun Kit, John, my dad won't be eating with us..
Y'all know why.)

- SHOP!!
Shopping list:
: Strapped sandals (preferably peach in colour. Green would be great, too)
: A couple of T-shirts (white and/or green)
: Music CD (Marie Digby or Taylor Swift)
: 3/4 pants (peach or green or white.. as long as it's not brown [Too many brown pants].Or black [Don't like black])
: Movie ticket (!)
: BOOKS!!!!!! (Finally, I can READ A STORYBOOK!!) (screams.more SCREAMS)

- Watch House Bunny!!

- Go home, have dinner.

- Go online.

- Download songs.

- Blog 'bout day.

- PACK!!!

- Scream and squeal.

- Sleep.(If possible)

For now, though, I gotta hit my books.

Cheers, everyone!!
Our suffering is coming to an end.

So, smile!!!
0 Responses


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP