zeeeeeee
Okay.
One day, I said "Damn." in front of Cheryl.
Cheryl said," I don't like the word."
So I said, "Why?'
"You do know what it means, right?"
"No." Geez, I realize it don't know what it mean at all..
"It means go to hell."
*speechless*

So, I went home and check the dictionary.
Here's what it said:

1. (of God) condemn to everlasting torment.
*gasp* Cheryl's right!

I looked on and saw:

2. condemn; say that something or somebody is worthless, bad, etc.
So.. next time I wanna say "Damn", do I say "Condemn" instead?
eg. "Condemn it!",
"Condemn you!",
"Condemn him!",
"Condemn her!",
"Condemn.Condemn.Condemn!!"
wth...

There's still more:

3. used to express anger, annoyance, impatience, etc.
Ahh.. This. Is what I've been using it for!
Anger. Annoyance. Impatience. Frustration, too.

So... can I use this word?
If I use it, people might misunderstand, yes?

Gahh.. I'll just not use it.

It's not right to curse or swear, anyway.
0 Responses


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP