zeeeeeee
Smiles, smiles and more smiles today!!

During the meditating session,
I closed my eyes, trying to let go as the teacher instructs
(but to no avail 'cause I let go everyday).
I let the song get stuck in my head, and just breath.

Inhale,
Exhale,
Inhale...
Exhale...

Hmm.. It felt kinda good.
If I was sitting in my garden at home, it would be perfect.
*sighs heavily*

Gosh...haha, a drop of tear fell out of both my eyes!
And I yawned about 5 times. XD

The most memorable time, though, was after recess.

Pn. teo said "para pelajar yang dikasihi"
Oh. My. God.
"Beloved students"??
That was so sweet.

In her speech, I can feel how much she wants us to be successful in PMR.
Oh, and Pn. Seriati's, and Pn. Myrna's, and Pn. Suhaila's..
Gosh, all teachers want the best for us.
I was going to cry.

After that,
all
of us PMR candidates had to hug the teachers.

(Okay, fine, not hug.
Just thank'em for their teachings,
apologize for what we did wrong,
shake their hands..
That's what the guys did.
But when it was the girls' turn,
a few of the teachers started to hug.)

(Secret: I have never hug my father after I turn nine.
Hugged my mum only once or twice since then.
But I am more open about hugging friends since form1 thanks to Aina [3Finnix])

So, well, I when teacher called the Explorer girls..
I got up with my usual overenthusiastic manner and led my girl classmates to the front.

Aww... I almost cried. I can feel how much love our teachers have for us as we shake their hands (and hug them..for some) and I got all shaky when I got back to my spot.

I was feeling like crying.
Gawwshh..
I love our teachers. SO much.

Then, I started hugging almost every single girl classmate in line,
Cheryl, Oom Yin, Yeong Teng, Yee Teng, Yin Yu, Yee Shin, Ju Lin and so many more. =D
I also "air-hugged" Jun Kit and John, both my closest guy friends. =)
Later, I walked over to the Amiga girls' line I gave Yi Lin and Hui Jun hugs.

In the bus stop, I went on hugging some of the girls I'm not very close to but are friends with.

I have so much love, don't I? =D

All the best for PMR to all PMR candidates out there!!!

Love,
Z.yi =D

P.s: Oh my God, I actually forgot to blog about the ink-spilling incident!
But I. Don't. Care.
'Cause compared to what I've blogged about, that is not important.
Not. One. Bit.
0 Responses


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP