zeeeeeee
After a day of wasted time, I went to tuition.
At least I did something that helped me revise.

Well, after tuition, dad took us to Station One Cafe for supper.
(Very expensive.)
After flipping through the menu for what seemed like a hundred times,
I ordered an Iced Lemon Tea.
Wasn't cheap.
Parents ordered Fish Fillet, noodles, Justea and coffee.

While waiting for our food, my brother and I just crapped,
and sang when they played Umbrella by Rihanna.

When the food finally arrive at out table,
my brothers started fighting for the food.
Mum scolded them a bit.
Dad looked emo(I don't know why)
so I said,"Smile, daddy."and gave him a BIG smile.
He smiled back.
(To Jun Kit: I told you it works.)

When we're all done eating,
mum told me she booked a session for me somewhere
to get a face-wash after PMR.
I was like,"NooooooO"
She said,"If you don't go, I won't let you buy books."
So, what to do?? Gotta go.*grumpy*

I just don't see the point of getting a face-wash.
I mean, my mum went so many times and every time she comes home,
she looks the same.
Complete waste of good money and time.

Ooh!! And my dad says he'll buy me 'Hot, Flat and Crowded'.
It's a book 'bout environmental-saving.
I saw it in The Edge and it is really expensive.
But, hey, if dad is buying this voluntarily, then... Okay!!

While we're talking and arguing,
A performer went on stage and played the (I-think-it's-a-)keyboard while he sings.
He sang some old songs that I heard before but don't know how to sing.
Then, he played what was that?
Oh yeah. Uhm.. You Say It Best When You Say Nothing At All by Ronan Keating.
My brother and I started to sing along while
and my youngest brother covered his face with his comic book, embarrassed.
Then, the customers at a table not far away started to stare and laugh at us.
(What? Y'all never see people sing before izit??)

My dad took a video of us by accident.
(It was supposed to be a photo but he pressed the wrong button)
And we started laughing like mad but we don't know why.

Such a de-stressing night.
I don't want to study ever again!!
But I'll just have to do it, don't I?
Don't everybody?

Well, Zhi Yi, wake up.
Time to work.

P.s : Yi Lin,I did tell you "dare to dream".
Yeah, but don't dream too much.
0 Responses


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP