zeeeeeee
My days are not interesting as they were when we attend school.
It's friggin' boring at home!
Nothing to do but watch telly, Internet-surfing, STUDYING, blogging... and some other stuff.

Gawwwd!! That sounded so boring!

Zhi Yi is NOT a boring person.
She's an interesting person (living in a miserably boring life).
(Gawwd.. I am such an emo.)

I woke up at 7.30 this morning,
woke my brother up,
went downstairs for breakfast,
stare at my fish(I think its growth is stunted),
came back upstairs,
opened the windows at the family hall,

and stood by it until 11.00(+).

What? Don't look at me like that.
It was really windy!!
And it still is!
But I almost fall asleep.
So, I left and came online!!

Okay.That's it for today.

Too bored to blog,
Z.yi =)
0 Responses


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP