zeeeeeee
Harmony? Thanks for tagging me. I feel loved. XD

RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs

and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by
themselves.

RULE #2 Tag 10 people to do this quiz and those who are
tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot
tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to
other people.

1.Do you have secrets?
Yeah...?

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?

I can't remember what I dreamed of.. Okay, fine. More dream-come-trues,

3. Whose butt would you like to kick?

No one's. I don't kick. I bitch-slap. XD

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?

Do charity. Start a hotel business. The rest, I'll spend on traveling.

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
I'm not lesbian.

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Is it too much to ask for both?

7. If you had 3 wishes what would it be?
( i ) To be healthy me. =) (mentally, physically, emotionally)
( ii ) To be able to travel around the world
( iii ) To have more wishes to come true.( copied from Aladdin XD)

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Suicidal, suicidal when you say it's over.. Ahahah!! Kidding!
I would smile. It'll make me feel better.

9. Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
Too much.

10. What takes you down the fastest?
Bungee Jumping!!! Weeeeee!!

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
High-flying corporate lady/ Hotelier (with very good sense of style [XD]).
Either that, or I'd be off with Oom Yin to be next P.C.D XD

12. Who is currently the most important people to you?
My family. My friends. Me, myself and I ?

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
Single and rich. Single and rich still can find someone, get married and still be rich, right?

15. Would you give all in a relationship?
Yeah.

16. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
Dunno. Never happened.

17. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone
has done?
Eventually, yes.

18.Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
Now, single. 50 years later, I would type "having a relationship".

19. What's the hardest thing for you?
My cousin, Joel's skull.
He's only two but when he fell from the stairs once and hit his head, he rubbed it a bit and then go on chasing my brother.

20.Tagging:
Oom Yin
Yi Lin
Jun Kit
Cheryl
John
Sarah
Rachel
Janice
Laura
Meself!!

P.s What happened to number thirteen ar?
0 Responses


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP