yin o
Ooo..I'm glad that exams are finally over,but PMR is still not over yet,right?
Anyway,LLC(my dearest childhood friend) came to pay a visit.He has applied a job which pays him high salary!(gosh,I want too,can I?)
He's a computer pro. what,while I'm not.
So,he asked me to work in Tesco as a cashier =="
RM900 per month=same salary as illegal immigrants!
(But...but...I'm a Malaysian.)
I don't feel like wanna receive this job,okay?
(Sorry for being demanding;I've no job experience,haha)

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!No!I'm not shouting without a reason,you might think that I'm crazy.
Damn damn damn gonna failed Chinese,ahhhhhhhh!!!
No,no,think positive,I'm not going to fail it,right?
Am I still not enough positive?I'm a clever girl what?!(Hah,too positive though)
I'm young,pretty,hot..pretentiously.
Oh,wait.why am I talking to myself again?
Like zhi yi does,haha.
Eh?No,we always talk to ourselves and act emo.
(That's why we are best friends,==")

Guess what?I'm depressed now,I feel that I look as ugly as the ugly duckling in the fairy tale.
I say it for real,okay?Not joking or acting emo this time.
Admiring korean singer,Lee Hyo Ri very much.
Since she's hot,pretty,cute etc.
And the fact is that I'm not!
I watched the Ms. Astro 3 -minutes-audition justnow, and I realised how important is our physical appearance.
This remind me of Erik from The Phantom of The Opera,poor Erik.
At least,Christine gave you a kiss that you're craving for(maybe)..
And yes,I'm worried of people out there don't wanna be my friends since I look ugly.Maybe I can marry Erik,aren't we a sweet couple?
Those girls put make ups,lipstick etc but mine is natural beauty!(not proud)
To tell the truth,I hate the feeling when using chemical-born lipstick and also lips gloss.
=( Hopeless to be a beauty..


P.S Zhi Yi:I just ate LLC's mum hand made jelly mooncake,yummy!!
0 Responses


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP