zeeeeeee
I'm feeling really, really good today.

Seriously, I feel almost too good.
(Is there such a thing as feeling too good?
If there is, it's good.)
(Right?)

The thing is, I thought over what Pn. Seriati said that day...
to say thanks to the teachers for teaching you
and sorry to the teachers if you've ever hurt.

Well, I'm gonna do that right now.

Math - Pn. Eng, Ms. Chai.
Science - Pn. Hasnah, Pn. Ong, Pn. Lya, Pn. Lim.
Malay - Pn. Julailee, Pn. Zuraida, Pn. Seriati.
English - Pn. Erna, Pn. Saramah, Pn. Shirley.
Chinese - Pn. Ong, Pn. Cheah.
Sejarah - Pn. Zuraina, Pn. Sujatha, Pn. Punetha.
Geography - Pn. Punetha, Pn. Myrna.
Kemahiran Hidup - Pn. Hareezan, Pn. Nor Aidawati, Pn. Rahaya.

Thank you, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!
...For teaching me and a whole lot of other people out there.

And I am so so so SORRY if I ever did anything wrong and hurt any of the teachers
(including all the teachers in school for this one).

Special thanks for Pn. Eng for wrapping my wound last year when Ling Jin Yew cut my hand by accident. =)

Also, to everyone that I've come across in life, every single one of you out there
- whether I know you or not, as long as you've been part of helping me grow,
I love you and thank you!

Special people I must list out:

Ma Pa Both my bros Oom Yin Cheryl Jun Kit John Koren Rachel Janice Yin Yu Yee Teng Yi Lin Edwin Paul Hui Rou Kausaliya Aina Nadirah Steffi Sophia Yeong Teng Stefanie Geraldine Yee Shin Hazel Ju Lin Kai Xian Rita Jin Onn Zechary Roland...? Nicholas...? Rodney......? Kang Yi Nawwal Nazira Nabila Jared Javier Jervis Joel Janelle Jarid Xiao Hui Jie Hui Yan Hui Yee Syuan Yee Rong All my uncles All my aunts All my mother's cousins - especially, Tze Hui All my dad's cousins All my granduncles and grandaunts J.K. Rowling Jedediah Malcolm Clarice All my primary school classmates
All my
ex-classmates and present classmates
that I missed out Harmony Jen Wen Kara Amanda


I do realize this is coming off as "almost everyone" not "special people"
but, well, maybe "almost everyone" are special to me.

Ooh!! Almost forget one very important (how do I call Him?).. character in my life -
God. Thanks Thanks and Thanks.
If You're not here, I wouldn't have met all these wonderful people in my life. Thank YOU!!

I
LOVE Y'ALL!!

Thanks - for everything.


All the love in this world,
Z.y1 =)

0 Responses


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP