zeeeeeee
I woke up at 10.41 - even though I set my alarm to ring me up at 6.30.
I brushed my teeth and everything then went downstairs for breakfast.
Watched The Nanny on Hallmark Channel till 12.30..
Finally, I decided to stop watching telly
and come online instead.

Blogged and stuff for an hour and went off 'cause my pa's home with lunch.

Lunch:
Dad bought me chicken rice for lunch but bought none for himself.
"Did you eat lunch all ready?"
"This is my lunch."

By that he means,
his glass of iced Milo,
vege kuih
and a slice of chocolate-chipped and walnut cake

I told him:
"The seminar I went to.. the English teacher said:
I don't know if girls diet these days, but I know guys do it."

"I went back to Times Square yesterday and ran into my old boss, Datuk Francis Ong.
He told me:'Eh, why are you so slim now? Aren't they paying you enough? Come back lar.' ",my dad shared with me.

I laughed and asked for a sip of his iced Milo he told me he'll make me a mug.

Right before he left home, he presented it on my table.
Thanks, pa!

I came back online after he left.

About an hour later, I thought of checking Yi Lin's blog.
I was reading the last paragraph of "You want publicity, i let you have it!"
when I came to the last of my glass of iced Milo.
I read something really unbelievable

(wow, yi lin, you can be a prophet. =.=)

I choked on my Milo and it almost went up the wrong tube
(do you call it tube?), into my nose.
Thank God it didn't.
My throat sort of froze stiff at that time and my Milo got stuck.
At least a bit later it went down the tube(?)...

Okay, gotta go get ready for the rest of my 'party day'.
Going out for dinner and movie (Money Still No Enough[!]) with my family!!
0 Responses


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP