yin o
I'm so addicted in playing club dance II,it's so fun,you should try!!
Anyway,thanks to my partners(they are hot guys) who kindly gave my so many hearts and dens for me to be the winner.
I'm hard to resist,eh?
(Perasan-ness coming back again!)
But I remembered the most exciting event is a guy who's my dancing partner recently sent me a couple proposal.
It's just a game,okay,get over it,little girl.
Unfortunately,I didn't take pictures when we're dancing,aww...
If one of them is reading this,I'll be glad but too bad they're Singaporeans.

There's also an unknown guy(I've forgotten his nickname) battling Dynamic-4 with me.Conversation below:

Unknown:jyjy(jia you jia you)
Me :jyjy!!~


**Battling in process**

**Game finished**


Unknown:i almost got uuuuuuuuuuuu
Me :haha,try again


**Round 2**
Me :jyjy!!~
Unknown:if this time you win den i'll go zzzzzzzzz
Me :huh?
Unknown:jyjy


**Battling in process**
(I'm leading)

Unknown:(bad words)
Me :(scolded him bad words in return)
Unknown:i got say u hah?
Me :am i talking to u?
Unknown:den y you scold me juznow?
Me :since when?
Unknown:got,don act la
Me :ceeh...

**Exit**

What?Actually he's the one who pretended to be an angel;denying what he has done and later he asked me don't act.Haha,yea I'm acting,he acted at the first place so I acted back.He wanna act then I act also,lah. I'm born to contribute something to the drama world xD

By the way,I hope I can go swimming class this evening to hone my Butterfly skills.Since my bro don't feel well,I think we cannot make it there.Aww..no chance to stare at the newcomer.He's hot,LOL.His sis=my new friend.Zhi yi,wanna know him?It's a good news that he is new,my coach might ask me to teach him,hehehe.Okay,yea,stop laughing please...HAHAHAHAHA...!!
2 Responses
  1. zeeeeeee Says:

    oom yin, it's Hone your Butterfly skills, not Sharpen.. you made that mistake in your English exam remember??
    And stop calling your coAch your coUch lar...

    You really wanna sit on your coach izit??


  2. yin o Says:

    LOL,i remember,haha.I kena Pakinson for certain reasons remember?And about the "couch",my junior always call my him this so I cannot get that word out of my head when I wanna say "coach" xD..Sorry!




  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP