zeeeeeee
I can't remember what happened today too clearly.

In Math, I minded my own business,
did Math Trials from some state I don't remember and blah.

Then, it's Moral period..
Nothing there, too...

After that, it's recess.
As usual, I ate sandwich but today I bought tuna instead of egg.
Crapped, crapped, crapped with Oom Yin, Janice...
Laughed, laughed, laughed with Oom Yin, Janice, Hui Rou and some other girls lar...
(Like I said can't really remember...)

Geography, bit boring....
Jun Kit and John kept making fun of me.
All I did was scratch my nose, rub my nose,
they said I was picking my nose. Please...
Then, Malcolm and prefect gang came in to do spot check.
Blah and blah...

Okay, FINALLY, now this is what I wanna say all along...
It was REALLY special.

It was English period.
Cheryl and I were standing about at her seat.
Jun Kit came forth with the same scrapbook he used to "white-prank" (adapted from "white-lie") Cheryl.
We talked a bit.. can't remember what.. blah again.

Okay!! Okay!! Should get to the point all ready!!

I called for teacher to come over.

Pn. Shirley:"Ah. What you wanna show me yesterday?" *smile*
Zhi Yi:"Teacher, do you wanna go on a trip with us?"

Jun Kit starts talking, flipping the pages.
Pn. Shirley:"Wah, y'all have so much time to do this??"

Jun Kit keeps talking..
"No... don't want... no.... "

"Or you wanna go to Langkawi with us again, teacher?"
*points at our name on the results page*
Pn. Shirley was a bit blurred.
She read the column with our name in it...

Gosh, where's a camera when you need one...???

Teacher's eyes were WIDE open, looking like their popping out of their sockets.
Also, her mouth was gaping WIDE open, you can see her enormous smile in that gape,too.

Pn. Shirley:"Y'all got it?!??!" *BIG smile*
Zhi Yi:"YEEAAAAAAHH!!!" *claps and smiles*
Pn. Shirley:(says to Jun Kit) "You really should be an ad-man."

After that, I stayed back at Cheryl's for a bit of chit-chat eavesdropping
(Okayy.. Not exactly eavesdropping. Just listening-in).
Cheryl was telling teacher how Jun Kit and I white-pranked her yesterday.
I tried contributing details in the sidelines. XD

Gawwwshh!
Should really have taken a picture of Pn. Shirley's expression.
Never seen so happy 'bout our achievement before..

LOL!! I will
NEVER EVER forget that expression!
Not in this lifetime.

Always =)-ing!
Z.y1
0 Responses


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP