zeeeeeee
Yesterday was my mum's birthday (yeah, I know I told you that in my previous post).
She called home twice after 1.20 p.m yesterday, when I got home from school.

And I didn't say "Happy Birthday" once. XD

I told her,"Happy Birthday!" when she came home from the office at seven.
She replied with a," Now, you tell me. I called you twice and you didn't say anything."
So, I came back with a," It's more meaningful if I say that to you in person!"
Then, she didn't say anything.

We had dinner,then we went to Sunway Pyramid..or...supposed to.

My dad wanted my brothers to stay home and finish their homework, study, etcetera, etcetera.
He didn't ask me to do anything, though, so I watched telly.

About nine-thirty, I went up to my room and slept .

Wait, don't go yet!! My night wasn't over so this post is not finished!

Anyway, half-an-hour later, my parents came home.
My brothers came up to my room and started knocking and kicking my door to ask me to have some ice-cream mooncake.
I snoozed a while and then my bro suddenly stopped with the door-kicking action outside my room.
So, I got up, opened my door and found my door cracked by their kicking..
Gah, I wonder when it's gonna be fixed..

Anyway, I went downstairs for some ice-cream mooncake (from Haagen Dazs[!]) !!
First bite and I got brain-freeze.
Damn! It was so cold.
Anyway, I just gobbled it up
and had a second slice from the second mooncake.

(Another freeze but it's a teeth-freeze)
(Speaking of teeth, I need to call up my dentist and make a dental appointment)

After eating my wonderfully, deliciously sweet ice-cream mooncake (from Haagen Dazs{!]),
my mum asked me to go mamak-ing, but i didn't 'cause I was tired.
So, I went to sleep.

Now
, I'm done. Bye!
0 Responses


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP