zeeeeeee
My computer is finally fixed , finally I can come back on...

Oops! I did say I didn't want to blog till after PMR, right?
But what to do..? Cannot resist the internet .
Gosh, I feel like a drug addict.

Anyway, I visited Yi Lin's, Jun Kit's, Explorer's blog and
I haven't missed that many stuff have I ?

(To Yi Lin: Gah... I was such an innocent little thing that I did nothing fun and worth remembering last time.
Waste six years of my time! [Cheh. No that bad..] Ahah!
I hope all's well with you now [Hah. What kinda crap is that? Not all will be well ever.
I mean, life cannot have no obstacle one mah,right?
So I hope everything is much better for you now:) ]
[Gawd... I crap so much..]
[I really must stop typing in sub-brackets.]
[Really, REALLY must stop.]
[Like. Now..]
[Bad fingers!! No more touching of the sub-bracket button!]
[Oh.kay.. I just touched it.] [And.. I pressed it.]
[Oh, Goddamnit.] STOP!! [Oh-kay! Oh-kay.]
[I know you're all annoyed with my talking-to-self session]
No, seriously. Stop.
[Right.])

Oh, I haven't check out Lim May Zhee's and Kenny Sia's blog yet.
Will do that after this post.

Oh, and, today's my mum's birthday!!
Dad got her a REALLY special present
- Haagen Dazs's ice cream mooncake vouchers!!

(Geez.. why am I so happy? Not mine also...{emo})
(Oh. Wait. Dad said he's gonna take us out tonight to eat that. Yay!!)

But, guess what?
Me mum ain't happy.
She wants my dad to go on leave to go out with her.
She keep telling my dad that her colleagues' husbands do that annually for them.. Blah. Blah and blah.
(so demanding one...)

Aiyah... Nothing to say lar..

Except 'bout the stupid non-common sense-ical and perverted nerd, Khor Wei Ken.
These few days so 冤家路窄.. Keep running into him.
And, worse still, today,first person I saw that I recognize when I arrive at school was him (Okay, first guy. The first person was Anis).

So stupid..
I don't see myself running into him that much when we don't know each other.
Why is it that after the Australian Mathematics Competition,
after I start to dislike him immensely,
after I really don't want to see him,
that I run into him All. The Time.

Hate this. Hate this. Hate this.
0 Responses


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP