zeeeeeee
When I wish upon a star,
lightning came and strike pa's car.
Now, I'll have to walk to school
but it's so far.

What? Don't look at me like that.
Read the title. It's 'Random'.

I composed that during lunch when I had nothing going through my mind but crap.

And I started having this idea..

What if I blog spontaneously? No rules, no nothing.
Just plain crap from my head like that 'When I Wish Upon A Star' thing.

Okay, let's see what I have in my head now..
Does Pn. Shirley blog?
What? She has a Facebook account so why not a Blogger account, right?

Uhm...what else is floating through my head now?

Ok, here's what I'll do.
I 'll give myself a question and I'll answer it a.s.a.p.

List 10 Food.
Cheese, cake, mooncake, fishcake, bread, chocolates, fried rice, porridge, pizza, sushi.

10 Drinks.
Vanilla frappucino, coffee[!], Dark mocha frappucino, milk, Milo, pineapple juice, water, red wine, white wine, green tea.. "Coffee tea or me?" (Haha, Oom YIn's idea!)

10 Colours.
Blue, orange, green, brown, red, yellow, black, white, maroon, violet.

10 Bands.
Maroon 5... Linkin' Park.. Simple Plan.. Daughtry..The D.E.Y.. R.B.D... Jonas Brothers.. Pussycat Dolls... Danity Kane.. Westlife..

10 Songs.
What About Now.
When I Grow Up.
Forgive Me.
The Best Damn Thing.
Leavin'.
What You Got.
There's Nothing.
These Words.
Summertime.
I Kissed A Girl.

Oh-kayy ... I'm too lazy to do this listing of random things of random subjects..
I'll do it some other time.
Omg!! Dad's home!
Gotta ciao n pretend to be studying in room!!

P.s : Kidding 'bout the last part. XD


0 Responses


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP