yin o
A very very happy day!I sound like a little girl,isn't it?
Yes,I'm my mum's forever-baby girl.
I did a lot of stupid stuffs when we were shopping.
I asked her whether she's able to buy me a baby bottle!
(But that bottle is really cute!Winnie The Pooh milk bottle.)

Oh ya,I spent RM140 in buying clothes today.
I knew that it's a big amount but Malaysian Ringgit is small now.
No,I'm not an emotional shopper,I bought what i really need.
Actually I wanna buy that white-red Snooppy handbag but I tried to control myself.
It's really hard to resist the urge,argh!

Well,weird,I felt weird today.
I told Zhi Yi about this and she laughed her heart out.
Okay,I'm going to tell you this.
Those adorable,cute,chubby babies whom I met in the shopping centre were staring at me.
(Unbelievable huh?)
Before I notice their mothers were seaching for them,I greet them,how stupid!
They were abandoning their mothers just to have a look at me?
They were not staring at me at the same time okay?
(Do not have ridiculous thought)
My mum said maybe I've baby milk smell,after that I went to smell myself ==

Aww...I didn't attend my primary school's Mooncake Festival,very sorry to them.
But there was a special event held at the basketball court near my house.
Basketball match!!
Yeah,BBP team won!Weee!!
But it's none of my business,why happy?
Happy to meet those handsomes,LOL xD
0 Responses


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP