zeeeeeee
CLICK HERE!!

Then click 'The teams going to Langkawi are...'

After that, scroll down to find a very familiar name there.

It'll look a little like this:

SELANGOR

SMK USJ 12
Chang Jun Kit
Cheryl Soh Zhixin
Cham Zhi Yi

See??


We're going to Sony Nature Camp!!

Woooo Hoooo!!!!

Thanks to the absolutely wonderful pictures by Jun Kit
and Janice's very poetic mind who came up with this and this ,
We're off to LANGKAWI!!!

I wasn't able to rip that enormous smile off my face for the first few periods in school..
Thanks to Sony!
I still have to let this thing sink in.
Still feeling excited and tingly!!
What can I say??
I'm overjoyed!!!

In fact, I'm feeling too excited to type or do anything else now...
Browse the Sony Living Nature website for more details of the camp.

P.s : Must check this out.
P.p.s : Don't forget this.
0 Responses


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP