zeeeeeee
I've always wished for something out of the routine to happen.
Yesterday, my wish came true.

I woke up late.
I was supposed to wake up at 5.15 and I woke up one hour later.
Worse still, the van that comes to pick me up for school comes at 6.30.

Guess I should be grateful I haven't missed my ride
and that I decided to cut my hair long hair short about three months ago so now I don't have to trouble myself with hair-tying.

My brother missed his ride to school, though.
He woke me up just in time.
Gosh.. Thank God I have such a great brother.

I brushed my teeth, got myself dressed, splashed water on to my hair to flatten the bob-up that I get every morning after a good night's sleep, and combed it down as best as possible.

However, I put too much water on the left side of my hair and it looked very odd.

Anyway, I rushed down the stairs, socks in pocket.

I checked the pantry and, God, where in the world is bread when you need it?
I found nothing in the pantry, damnit!

Then, I saw my youngest brother's Tupperware container on the dining table.
I grabbed it and found two pieces of bread in it.
I said: "I'm sorry" in my heart and grabbed one of the breads.

After that, I realized I left my watch in my room.
My brother offered his help and ran upstairs to get me what I need while I gobbled down my bread.

When I was just eating like an uncivilized little monkey,
I realized I left my wallet in my room, too.

When my brother came back downstairs with my watch, I told him 'bout the wallet.
Guess what?

He ran back upstairs and got what I wanted for me.

Gosh, I LOVE MY BROTHER.

0 Responses


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP