zeeeeeee
Just browsing through the blogs..
and I found this blog with nothing but clothing..

What's this language?


This guy's a traveler, I think.. But what's the language?

Oh, geez... Camwhore...

Not a very dedicated blogger but you MUST check it out.
Pretty, right?

Another language I can't understand...


Came across this for the second time... so post lor..

Ooh!! Malaysian!!


Oooh!! Americans!


Australian!!

Oh! Must look at this!

Indonesian!


"I'm making a blog 'cause I got married"..?

The pictures are great here!

Aww.. look! It's a family blog!
Maybe I should make one, too!

Second camwhore, I came across..

Ahh!! I 'heart' this blog!
Look at the post titled 'Shoes' I 'heart' the Mark Jacobs pairs and the Kate Spade pair!

Ahh!! A huge bunch of
Japanese squiggles!!

OH. My. God!!
Check this out! another family blog!
And look at its link list! There are soooo many family blogs!!
Must get a family blog! Must! Must! MUST!

I heart the pictures here!!

This one's quite interesting...

I like the titles of the posts in this blog.

Second Japanese I came across...

I like.

Aww... makes me feel like crying 'cause I want to travel like these two are....

Ahh... Oom Yin would like this.. Korean blog!!

An Indian who just started a blog..

Oh.. Gawwd... It's getting boring blogging about blogs.....
And it's so hard to find interesting blogs!
That's okay...
I'll do blog-surfing again another day.
0 Responses


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP