zeeeeeee
Why?

'Cause I ran out of shampoo today and had to use my mum's.

Her shampoo smells just like strawberry flavoured bubble gum.

Once, I went into her bathroom after she showered
and gosh,
it was a huge torture for my nose.

Not that I don't like strawberry flavoured bubble gum.
It's just...
I like it better in small doses.

I swear, I'm gonna make my mum get me new shampoo soon.
I cannot go another day with my hair smelling like that.
Nah-uh!

To make things worse, my butt seriously hurt.
I don't know what I hit...now a spot on my butt is bruised.
Every time I sit down, my butt hurts.
This is so stupid.
Ugghh!!
My butt is hurting so badly right now I would rather blog standing!

Also, I got back from school at two o'clock today, wet.
Very, VERY WET.


Still, the students who walk home are in a worse situation than I am..
They'll have to wait till the rain stops before going home.
And the rain lasted for an hour!

Gawwsh.. pity them..

I really hope I don't catch a cold.
With PMR coming next week,
I cannot afford to get sick.
0 Responses


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP