zeeeeeee
To my brother's room.

This means
goodbye to own bathroom.
Goodbye to creepy curtains.
Goodbye to study table.
Goodbye to lazy self.

Explain..

Dad got a Feng Shui guy to come and look at our house.
He said if I continue staying in my room,
I'll continue being lazy.

Also, he said I'm more suitable for my brother's room.
And he is more suitable for my room.
*grumps*

He also said the willow tree in our garden can get ghosts coming.
*more grumps*

A really cool thing is
the places we're most suitable to be at,
we are sort of drawn to it.

Example:
1. My brother like coming into my room and sitting on my bed a lot.

2. The best place for me to study - the family hall.
And I am studying there now.(fu-yoh! so geng)

Dad said he'll move us today.
So, adious, bedroom!
*sob*
(wth.why sob when I'm gonna be more hardworking?)
1 Response
  1. Annabelle. Says:

    FENG SHUI GUY?!!
    Lol..
    Dun misunderstand me, i didnt mean to discriminate him..
    But shifting rooms????
    Lolxx...




  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP