zeeeeeee
LOVED the movie. Watch it yourself. 
Hahaha. Too lazy to summarize the whole thing.

I fought hard for the tickets, I tell you!

I lined up 45 minutes before the movie starts to buy the uncollected booked ticket.
Unfortunately, the guy at the counter said:"The tickets are only released 30 minutes before the show."
So. I told him that I would wait at the side of the counter till the tickets are released and for sale. And he said he'll call me over to get them.
At 9, he still hasn't called me over. (The movie starts at 9.20p.m.)
In the end, I walked toward him as if I had been waiting in line. 
He didn't friggin' recognize me!
I saw the next people in line throwing daggers at me. 
Worse thing was, they were foreigners. I was smearing my country's name!(Told you I fought hard for the tickets.)
But. I didn't care. 
It isn't really my fault anyway. That guy promised I can cut in.
So yeahh... Anyway.
I got the tickets!
(Cheryl!! The theartre was like the theatre we watched Igor in! Except. This is crowded. That wasn't. And I didn't get to scream at the screen when it the movie came to an end.)

Ooh!! By the way, I loved yesterday!
I just got off Jun Kit's blog, reading bout yesterday and I laughed like mad as I got the flashbacks. It was SO hilarious.
Especially when JK and Cher decided to role-play as my parents when they come to pick me up after tuition.

Me: Pa, where's your car?
JK: Papa got new car! Later I show you! 
*changes his mind*
No lar. Papa environmentally-friendly. Go green! Walk!

Then it got really weird(but hilarious) when JK and Cher started to compliment each other, saying their hot, that's why they "fell in love" and "got married". Hahah.

We had lunch at Old Town after we walked all around Taipan and finally made up our minds. 

Cher and JK said since I'm "their only daughter" I can get anything I want. 
Then in Old Town they changed their minds and said I should pay for the food 'cause "Everytime also mummy, daddy pay for you 1. This time you pay."
It was pretty silly. 

Then we went off to take photos for the Big Challenge registration.
There was a lot of jumping and umbrellas involved. And also a yellow caterpillar on the camera's 'Delete' button. Hahah. 
Oh. And I broke the was-going-to-come-off-anyway umbrella handle. 

Oops! Sorry JK! I hope your parents are not mad at me. But your house seriously have a lot of umbrellas weih. Hahah.

Anyway... To see the pics, go to Jk's blog. My personal fav is the one which I covered my face with the cowboy hat and Cheryl was acting like a kid behind me. Hahaha.

Come to think about it, all my fav shots are always me covering up my face. LOL

Sorry lar, y'all(JK and Cher) but seriously, I hate looking at myself in a picture. 'Cause I have a lot of pimples and blackheads on my face, I think. Hahahah!!! I don't know. But it just feels horribly weird to see me in a pic.

Gotta go! 
So byeeeee and 
I LOVE Y'ALL!
xoxo (XD)

zeeeeeee =)
0 Responses


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP