zeeeeeee
I went for a swim today. After soooooooo laaawwwwng.
Feeling super fat. Haha.
After that, my brothers begged my mum to take them shopping at Sunway Pyramid since they're really tired of sitting home and doing nothing(okay. Fine. I begged too).
Mum agreed even though she's super tired 'cause she wants to go to La Senza to buy this pair of pyjamas she saw that day(I dunno which day).

So, mum parked her car at Sunway Constructions and we walked to Pyramid through Sunway Hotel and Spa. 
Then, she made my brothers wait outside while we went pyjama-shopping in La Senza.
The pyjamas there looked really great(better than my old ones, anyway.
[Mine is always made by my grandma's best friend, whose daughter is an ex of my uncle]).
I didn't really see the point in spending so much on something you wear but no one is gonna see. 
But. My mum was pulling things off the shelves and was super enthusiastic about the whole thing. 
I hate to disappoint her cause she's hardly in a good mood and never in shopping-mood(except during CNY and Christmas). So.. I tried on a few pairs to humour her. 
In the end, she bought me a pair of pyjamas and a pair of pants. (Curse you, zy. Never should have tried anything on) 

When we're done, we had a hard time figuring out what to have for dinner. My mum went to Nose(dunno how that helps in deciding what to eat) while my bros went to Sea Ya, this little convention with little aquariums and cool little fish(I do realize I used 'little' three times, people). 

After satisfying herself in Nose, just staring around at shoes, my mum went on to Women's Secret. I went in, too, marching around the tiny store with the La Senza paper bag in hand. The shop keeper stared at me, looking as if she'll rip off the bag.(Kidding bout that last remark. Hehe.)

Finally, we decided to eat at Jusco. Yes, very pathetic of us.
My brother ordered Nga Pou Yee Mee(try reading that in Cantonese) and I ordered Spaghetti Bolognese  + Fish and Chips with Fried Rice for my mum, other bro and I.
The Yee Mee was horribly oily. The whole darned bowl of soup looked as if they were sprinkled with glitter. 
The Spaghetti. Ugh. The spaghetti was cooked at least... But the Bolognese part was *throws up*.
The Fish and Chips was the most edible food on the table but I hated it due to childhood phobia. yeahhh.. 

0 Responses


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP