yin o
Okay,right..where to start??
Uhhhh....
(After 15 mins)
Hmmmm......
(After 1 hour)
Ooohh..!!Okay,we(me and Christine) took KTM to Mid Valley.
This is the first time I sit(stand actually) KTM in my life!!
Met Benny at Mc Donald,I know he's the one when he passed by(since I kinda forgot how he looks like after 1 month not seeing him) and I told Christine.

Me/Christine
It's him,it's him!!
Who,where??
Benny,there!
Where,where???
Coming,your left hand side,black shirt.
Ohh,are you sure?
Yesss!
Then?Say hi to him laa,why are you waiting??
Shy laaa =(
Huh?I thought you're never shy?
You think only,I'M SHY NOW.
Quick,he's staring at you!
Right?(Don't know what to do)
Is it him?But he's staring at you.
Yea,it's him..Uhh..(don't dare to turn my face around)

Finally,I turned my face around and asked him whether he's Benny so yes,there he's,super tall(he's taller than me),thin(thinner than me?),hot(?),handsome(more handsome than Jay Chou) and......fair(at least he's fairer than me?) HAHAHA..oh!and he looks funny and cute when he kinda taught me about facial expressions.

So,we headed to the food court and......eat laa!If not go there to dance?? xD

Benny can sign in a speed of lightning but i cannot get what he said in a speed of rocket =(
So,what to do?I frowned and frowned and frowned(I think I've wrinkles now,SHIT,wrinkles??)
He got so frustrated and write it down,maybe I annoyed him pretty much.
This is the first time I feel myself so stupid and depressed =(
Yeahh,miscommunicate for billion of times(he understand what I sign but I don't understand his)

After all the conversations,we've to go back already,so fast right?Christine and her friend have to go KLCC so Benny and I went YMCA for self-defence class.We had a lot of fun there,I asked Master Lee many questions since there's a chance for me to speak up(I spoke so little when I'm with Benny).Master Lee kept staring at me(I know I asked too many questions),I even asked him to teach us laughing therapy!!(You know how long I can laugh in school right?I'm an expert.)

The best part is my parents allow me to skip swimming,HAHAHAHAHA =)
Approximately 5.15p.m,I've to take bus home(sad laa,I want my dad!) and Benny accompanied me to wait for bus(he's so caring) but I asked him to go home first,I'm able to wait alone(I always do) and he really left me!(see!!he's not caring anymore!!!HMPH!)

Oh ya,I made new friends in self-defence class which is a group of MySL basic course students and I'm their SENIOR xD Samuel(the interpreter) said I'm their senior which is very young(15++old) and clever(??).They asked me a few simple questions and the problems they face(ehh poeple,take it easy laa,MySL is hard but fun)

Conclusion of the day:
  • I'm happy!(although my facial expression don't really shows)
  • I feel stupid(Unable to convey the right message)

Regrets:

  • Never take picture of him(not even one!i think i'll forget how he looks like)
  • I forgot to do environmental observation in Mid Valley(actually I remember but have no time?)

First time:

  • frowned so much in my life
  • take KTM(it looks like as if it's going to break down at anytime)
  • miscommunicate for so many bloody times
  • interview a Deaf BOY(i'll called him a MAN next year)
  • join self-defence class
  • uhh...a boy accompanied me to wait for bus?
  • hmmm...a boy teaches me alot of signs(but I forgot now,just remeber some,oops!)

I shall leave the rest of the informations of the day and his to myself(am I selfish?)

PS Zeeeeeee:Enough info,right?Ask me if you wanna know more,I'm lazy to type xD

lovess,

yin

1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.



  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP