yin o
I sounded rather DESPERATE,right??(I know I'm)
Okay okay,yes,a DATE.
Excuse me laa,he's my interviewee but anyway I'm going treat it like making a new friend instead of a formal and serious interview(You know I hate formal and serious stuffs right?)
Ohhhhh..he's not really an American,zeeeeeeeee(you pro-America!)

So...It's 5 something in the morning now and I'm awake,what do this mean?
(Ehh,people,have a guess?)
(You don't know??)
(Sure?)
(Don't need more time to think??)
(Or...you know what's the reason?)
(Are you prepared for the answer?)














I'M EXCITED!!!!!
LOL *laughs*
(laugh again in front of laptop,wth?!)
Yes,yes,yes...
I'll never wear SLUTTILY(can I wear seductively?)
Zeeeeeee kinda warn me but yeahh,thanks very much!!
Why do I feel excited?
Not if I'm going to present him with drool and sloppy kisses right?(don't talk nonsense,OY)
HEY!!!!It's International Woman's Day today!!!
In fact,he should give me present ==

By the way I haven't pick any outfits yet(NO SLUTTY CLOTHES)
(WAIT......I DON'T HAVE SLUTTY OUTFITS)

Hope my sign language wouldn't be 'memalukan' today(my MySL teacher always says jangan memalukan saya==)
Okay,I'm worried rather than excited now..=(


PS:I'm not lala okay?I just camwhored,LOL.Call me CUTE instead of lala =)

lovess,
yin

0 Responses


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP