zeeeeeee
Okay. You would think by now I'd have tonnes of scars, but no. 
(I think I seriously should stop using the term "scratch") 
Let's start. 

Directions : Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave a comment (''You're tagged!'') and to read your blog, you can't tag the person who tagged you. Since you can't tag me, let me know when you've posted your blog, so I can see your weirdness.

1. I love M&M's
2. I love Hugh Jackman.
3. I love STARBUCKS!
4. I love Galaxie mag.
5. I love Lady Gaga. But. Sometimes she creeps me out.
6. I can't jump.(refer to Jun Kit's blog for more deets[details])
7. I've been using deets instead of details ever since I read that Jeffrey Deaver book.
8. I'm what a Chinese will call a 'pail'. I drink TONNES of water. Like. Non-stop. Especially during exams.
9. I love anything Western. My mum calls me an 'ang moh kia'. Translation: Western child.
10. Yi Lin and I talked about sexy nerds..?(What? It's random and it's weird. So. There.)
11. I SING IN THE SHOWER.
12. My brothers hate my singing. Hahhaha!! It's the honest truth, though.
13. It makes my skin crawl to look at myself in photos.
14. I hate my braces. The inside of my mouth is covered with scars from the braces. You don't wanna see'em.
15. I'm super hyper. Especially when I'm on coffee. But. I'm not. I'm now on Milo.
16. I can't believe I actually did my homework.

TAG NO. 2
1. 5 things you love the most:
- BOOKS.
- mah Phone.
- Family laptop
- mah Wallet.
- mah Watch.
- mah Sony Living with Nature shirt 
- mah Message tone.(It's a gong sound. Hahah)
(yes. I do realize there's 7. but do I look like I care?
[hang on. You can't see me. Oh well..])

2. 5 Things you hate the most:
- Dehydration.
- JOHN'S VIRUS
- Girls who have zero self-respect. Harshly-speaking, sluts.
- PLASTIC
- ARROGANCE

3. 5 things beside you:
- The Last Silk Dress(a book by Ann Rinaldi)
- Laptop.
- My brother holding my phone.
- Bottle.
- Pillows.

4. 5 babes you love the most:
- YI LIN!!
- CHERYL!!
- OOM YIN!!
- JANICE LEE!!
- Jun Kit..? (Is he a babe?)
- (just in case he isn't) MEEEEEEE!! =P

tags: Yi Lin : Oom Yin
0 Responses


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP