zeeeeeee
Hahahahha!!
I've been staring at this empty blog post for ages wanting to blog but not knowing what to blog bout.
'Cause.. I was multi-tasking. I couldn't focus.
I was chatting with Jun Kit.. Still is..
Reading blogs...
Being bombarded by videos from Jun Kit..
Watching videos bombarded by Jun Kit..

So. The videos. All of them had Hugh Jackman. Hugh Jackman. HUGH JACKMAN.
And Hugh Jackman is SO hilarious. Hilarious. HILARIOUS.
And he can so frigging sing.

Jun Kit!! It's all your fault I am now in love with Hugh Jackman.
Hahahahah!!

Omgoshh!! Anne Hathaway can frigging sing, too.
It's not fair!! LOL.
But. Honestly. Why is it that some people gets everything??
She has the looks. She has the fame. She has the cash.
Now. She has the voice??
I'm depressed.
LOL.

Great. Jun Kit just went offline. And he didn't even say goodnight or bye.
Oh. And.. CONGRATS!! On producing your super duper awesome photoshop work.
I love it. hahaha!!

Funny how teens always say their brains work better at night.. But mine isn't working quite properly.
In fact. I feel stuck.

And I think I really am depressed.
Me and my bookless life.
LOL. I know I'm a nerd. Stop telling me.

Recently, I mean just now, I fell for another song. Introduced by Jun Kit. Yet again.
FASHION (fashion) Put it all on me!
The song title is Fashion by LADY GAGA. It's on the soundtrack of Confessions of the Shopaholic.

I was just watching the results of the All England Badminton thingy(told ya I was multi-tasking).
Sad.. Lee Chong Wei lost to Lin Dan again.
And I just found out badminton players from China are very arrogant. When they shake hands with their fans, they nod but they don't smile. Which kinda give me the message that they aren't really happy with hanging out with fans.
And they sign only a couple of authographs. So sad larr. Sign at least ten mahh.

Okay then. I wanna sleep. Done with my randomly whatever-comes-to-mind blog post.

Oh yeahh.. I wanna watch Marley and Me!! And Slumdog Millionaire. Tsk! Jun Kit gets to watch one of them tomorrow. I wanna go too!! But. Since it's his dad's birthday, it's a family thing so I can't butt in. So, there.
To Jun Kit: Blog it!

Good night!
With love, zeeeeeee
0 Responses


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP