zeeeeeee
Or.. maybe. I'm just being a teenager.

I do realize that I was supposed to dedicate my time to homework this holiday. 
I even announced to the world that I would, referring to previous posts. 
However, I did not. Dedicate much of my time on homework. After one week, the only homework I've "completed" is 
my IT  folio(yet to be printed), 
my IT presentation(?)(Jun Kit did it for me since we're in a group..) 
and searched for the material for BM Oral test. (How do you spell "oral"? O.r.a.l? Or a.u.r.a.l?

Well. Where did the rest of my time go to?
1. Watching the Biggest Loser on Hallmark channel.
2. Watching The Nanny, also, on Hallmark channel.
3. Watching Oprah on Hallmark channel.
4. Playing Pet Society
5. Cursing my brothers for drawing on my mirror with the Artline marker they just bought.
6. Took "drawing on the mirror" to another level by going into the master bedroom's bathroom, where there's glass surrounding the shower area, and drawing funny faces on it while one of my brothers stand behind the glass.[Didn't get to photograph 'the experience' cause my maid came into the bathroom a bit after Jun Kit called (to spoil the fun) and scolded us for spraying water at each other. (Yes we ended up grabbing pipes and spraying water at each other and got super wet.)]
7. Oh. And I spent the day at Jun Kit's crapping the day away. Which was fun.
8. Chatting online.
9. Reading the Chinese newspaper.(Yes. I was that bored)
10. Sleeping.
11. Reading.
12. Eating.
13. Worrying about my weight after a snack.
14. Deciding I don't care and went on eating.
15. Dreaming(?)(I don't know if I had nightmares)
16. Playing Sudoku(skills are getting rusty..)
17. Blogging.
18. Plurking.
19. Visiting all the dogs in the neighbourhood 
20. Got barked at by a Chow Chow who refused to let me touch it.
21. Got bitten by Chloe, the Golden, but it didn't hurt one bit.
22. Petted a Rottweiler.(It was really hostile)
23. Downloaded AbiWord outta curiosity. Turns out it's just about the same as Microsoft Office Word.
24. Got outcasted by all the "neighbourhood kids" cause I insulted them. Can't say I deserved it cause they were being mean to my brother. 
One of the chics, Nicole, deliberately scratched my brother's neck
(she learns guitar so she don't cut her finger nails) 
cause my bro said she has a crush on Victor, 
my  next-door neighbour(a.k.a major exam flunk-er [let's hope he never reads this] - he gets straight C's in PMR), 
which was true but she got embarrassed and angered. 
So, She scratched my bro.(Bitch)

I don't think I can think of anything else. So, there.

Signing off, zeeeeeee
 P.s: Andrew: I forgot how to fold the rose. One part of it, anyway.. So, yeah, please teach me on Monday. Thanks!
0 Responses


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP