yin o
I don't know what am I doing these few days.Totally blur of it,cannot recall anything,my mind is utterly blank!I ought to remember something,I shouln't behave like an amnesia patient right??So,after a hard time recalling,here are the results:

Monday-Went for blood test.I'm suspecting that I'm having health problem,hopefully everthing will be okay.Suppose to take the health report today(Thursday) but i need time to be mentally prepared.Probably going to hospital tomorrow,pray for me!

Tuesday-I remember Tuesday the most 'cause I embarrased myself A LOT!!Can you believe it,I was freaking blur,clumsy and......STUPID!Went to KL Library with Benny and Chu Teng but she spent about 2 hours with us only.
Interesting event #1:I actually took the library pass home!!!Moreover,I forgot to record the time I left the library.Actually seriously honestly I remember but the receptionist said something to Benny,after interpreting I forgot,LOL xD
#2:When we arrived LRT station at Pasar Seni, I wonder what kind of energy,spirit,maybe just stimulus sent nerve impulses to my brain,I walked towards the guard & asked him about KTM(WTF??!)He thought my ticket has problem,haha,I apologised & quickly returned LRT ticket to the machine.
#3:Great,Beny almost went out of sight when we(without Chu teng) were walking on streets in KL.I know the speed he walks is like rocket but i can't due to the problem of my feet in new shoes(size of my feet is imbalance,hard to buy shoes).I paused,almost cried,bloody worried and scared.asked myself which way he probably followed(go straight/right?) and yes!Saw him(lucky!!)That guy just walked only,never see what happened to me also(hmph!).I think he'll be blur if I really got kidnapped(since he always walk in front of me,what's the odd?)
#4:I dropped my LRT ticket at the escalator & it was about to be sucked in!!My pulse going to burst,with a bit of resilience,I stopped staring at it & squatted,picked up the ticket sucessfully but oOps!A malay girl behind saw everything ,sorry,I startled her xD Once again.Benny didn't know the incident happened & concentrated on his newspaper until I told him(OMG!)
#5:Yes,this is about LRT again.I expected the machine to return the ticket again when I arrived KL Central,hahahahahaha...Goshh,I think Benny saw that *embarassing* (I hate myself) I had bad experiences with LRT,LOL xD


Oh well,Benny might be Chu Teng's first Deaf friend(congratz,girl!)(thanks to me!haha =p) She told me soemthing when we were in elevator.

Me/C.T
You&Benny looked like you all know each other for a long time.
No laa,both of you are my new friends ^^
Ohh...eh i don't understand what Beny signed justnow.
Is it?haha..slowly you can catch up.I were you last time too and getting better now(i wonder if he signed slowly that day or my receptive skills improved?)
You're different,'cause you're the best student in our MySL class.I wanna tell Benny you're funny and naughty justnow but forgot what signs.You laa..don't wanna help me to tell him!!
What??I asked you here to improve your sign ok?No laa..I'm stupid in signing,I've more to learn..
You better be careful later,PRINCESS,I gtg.
Ok!Benny's with me,I think it should be okay.Bye!

Wednesday-Went to orphanage with friends for moral project.LOL!I taught the kids improper stuffs xD



lovesss,
yin
0 Responses


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP