yin o
Laughter,it HARMS,unfortunately =(
"Yea la,laugh laugh laugh"
LOL,Hui Rou always says this to me after teacher complained =.=
What??
Maybe I really laugh too much,call me a laughing machine?
Classmate 1:Waa,Oom Yin,you can laugh at anything.
Me:Yea,hahahahahaahah...
Classmate 2:(passed by) Why are you not laughing?Laugh laa.
Me: ........
H.R:You're laughing...again??
Me:Yup,hahahhahahaha
H.R:(laughed) I cannot imagine how your future husband is going to survive with you in the same house;i lived with you for 2 whole days and I became crazy,my mom even said she's going to send to to Tanjung Rambutan..!!!
Me:That's why,I'm desperate for a Deaf husband,he'll NEVER EVER say I'm noisy,hahahaha.Oh??Tanjung Rambutan?I'm the HEADMISSTRESS of Tanjung Rambutan Independent School,wanna study there??
H.R:OMG
PS zeeeeeeee:We're going to the orphanage too,thanks to moral project,I love moral!!(I'll love moral if horses can climb tree)
PPS:My 3rd oral test is coming!!
PPPS:Sign language class tomorrow,weeeeeeeeeeee!! =)
PPPPS:I've to take bus home after sign language class,must wear baju kurung to kurung myself xD (jkjk)
PPPPPS:Yea laa,I promise zeeeeeeeeeeee to blog more.
lovesss,
Oom Yin
0 Responses


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP