zeeeeeee
Clarice said I didn't cause it's a B and a C but there's no failing..
Still.. It feels as if I flunked cause it's not what I wanted and expected.

I originally wanted to post my result and then shame myself into doing better the next time..
But.. nahh.. Hahaha! I have forgiven myself and so I will not do scuh a thing. LOL.
(Maybe it's cause I'm so forgiving that I'm so lazy..)

Weeee!! Holidays is coming soon!
I hope I'm getting a spankin' new Lumix LX-3 just as soon, too(or sooner. Which is utterly impossible)
I think the orphanage trip is off. Yeahh.. it is. Zero time to organize the trip.
Let's see what I have to do during the holidays..
1. Prepare for Malay Oral Test.
2. Prepare IT presentation
3. IT essay(at least I think it's an essay)
4,5,6 &7. Chinese essays. (Yes. There's four of them.)
8. I'm sure there's more. BUt I've gotta check back to see what they are.

Okay. Just a short post today. Gotta get going.

Love, zeeeeeee =)
1 Response
  1. Unknown Says:

    please la. you did not flunk your exams. its just a C4 and a B3. and somemore its the first exam. why do you worry? its the FIRST. no pressure please. cause MAY u will be much more pressured. how are ya gonna finish ur MAG INC then? so
    ...STAY POSITIVE..




  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP