zeeeeeee
Really loudly beside me, which gave me a jump once when he stops to cough, 
I'm here in the living room, editing my blog layout.

I have to say I'm pretty darned happy with this template even though I originally wanted a three-column layout. 'Cause.. In the least. It's a change. 

Yup. Gone was my "Drama". 
(Though Oom Yin coming back to blogging is kinda bringing it back but I think.. She brings more lala-ness than drama in the couple of recent posts she did.)
(No offense, OY, but it was... shocking. For me anyway.)
(Oh and.. All the best-EST on your date(I almost spelt that 'dead' instead!) with the deaf-but-hot (American) guy tomorrow! I mean.. Today.)
And in comes.. Change.
I know you guys are thinking: "Finally." 
'Cause, well, that's what I'm thinking.
It feels like fresh air.
*Inhale* *Exhale*
Feels awesome.

So anyway.. I'll be putting in a new music playlist. Soon. 
I'm hoping right after I'm done with this I-changed-my-template-and-I-feel-great-about-it post.. Which... Is ending right about... Now.

Hahahah!! So. I'll just throw in a new music playlist right after I click 'Publish Post'.

Hope ya guys like the change! 'Cause I love it. And it's not gonna go for some time.
zeeeeeee =D
0 Responses


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP