zeeeeeee
1. How old are you?
14, going on 15 on December 7th. *clears throat* (XD)

2. Are you single.
Yah. But, heck(!), I am not available. XD

3.In what age do you think you’ll get married?
FIFTY-SEVEN!!! Lol. I have no idea.

4.Do you think you’ll be marrying the person you are with now??
Reread question 2.

5.If not, who do you want to marry?
Donald Trump!!
Yah, I know he's married.
And yah, I know he's old.
And, Gawwd, no! I don't wanna marry him because he's rich! I want to marry him because he's such a friggin' genius in business.

6.Do you want a garden/beach wedding, or the traditional wedding?
Beach wedding! I wanna get all guests to the edge of the beach and get crushed by the waves! Don't worry! Y'all will love it! Honest!

7.Your ideal motive?
For my wedding or my life?
Okay. Either way, I want to achieve sophistication and fun!!!

8. Where do you plan to go on a honeymoon?
Hmm... London, Paris, New York, Rome, Vatican City, Melbourne, Tokyo, South Africa.. As long as I don't just puncture my future husband's wallet but burn it.
(I'm shouting out to all guys out there to not marry me!!!)

9.How many guests do you think you’ll invite?
5 million. I'll invite strangers. And aliens.

10.Do you want an extravagant wedding or a simple wedding?
What do you think?

11.Do you want the traditional vows or something you’d make up on your own??
Made-up.

12.How many layers of cake do you want to have?
As many as it takes to reach the sky.

13.Do you prefer having your reception at a hotel or at a simple place?
Simple.

14.When do you want to get married, evening or morning?
Midnight.

15.You’d rather have your reception outdoors or indoors?
Outdoors.

16.Do you like a grand entrance for your bride?
ehh.. I am the bride yah?

17.Name the song/tune you’d like played at your wedding??
It Ends Tonight. *laughs* God knows!

18.Do you want a solemn ceremony or a light one?
Very, very light. Like a balloon.

19.What age do you want to get married?
A HUNDRED. 
(yah, I do realize I answered 57 in question 3 but this is just plain stupid. 
Why ask the same question twice??)

20.Describe your ideal husband/wife.
Smart, witty, hilarious, can afford to marry me (XD).. aiyah.. I dunno lar.

21.Do you prefer fine dining or just the normal spoon & fork/knife?
Neither. We shall use swords and spears.

22.Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
Right after!!!

23.Money or household item?
Is it too much to ask for both? And more?

24.Who will pay for the bills?
Okay. Split. To show that I'm not such a terrible person.

25.Are you ready for married life?
NOoOoOooOoo~

27.How many kids do u like?
I like my cousin Janelle, ooh! And I simply adore Joel! And yesterday when I was at Kuantan, this kid splashed at Jun Kit when Li Ling and I splashed at him. I like him too.
I dunno.. I guess I like a LOT of kids!

28.Will u celebrate silver wedding, gold wedding, or diamond wedding?
Diamond.

29.What kind of cuisine would u like for ur wedding?
Every type of cuisine under the sun.

30.Will u record ur honeymoon in a cd or dvd?
Brain. Eh.. wait if somehow I get amnesia must have something to remind me of it! So.. yah, both CD and DVD.

31.i tag.:-
A unicorn, a leprechaun, a fairy, a mermaid, a phoenix, a troll, a ghost, a giant and a zombie.
0 Responses


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP