zeeeeeee
We, referring to Jun Kit, Jun Kit's dad, Li Ling(Jun Kit's sister), Jun Kit's cousin and I...

Hang on.

Gawwd! it sounds as if I'm disrupting a family trip!

Well, this trip was supposed to be a post-PMR treat for Jun Kit, Cheryl, Oom Yin, John and I..

Unfortunately.
Cheryl and Oom Yin couldn't make it...


John was supposed to come, too.
But according to him, he's taking up a job at Babyland(yes. You read that right. BABYLAND), Summit.
So.. he's gonna have to pass on this trip.

Anyway, I'm packing now, multi-tasking, really.
Packing, photogrphing, blogging, crapping and yeeaahh~

My rule - Strictly. No. Pink.

I've decided to not bring anything pink to wear.
So.. Let's see what I have in my cupboard...
My Reebok T-shirts..
The only shirt in my fav colour - orange.


My sweater.. Take a look at the print.I do realize I'm breaking my rule by bringing this sweater.
It has Pink!
But, hey, rules are meant to be broken!
I kinda pondered a bit whether I want to bring this or the Canon shirt.
As much as I love Canon, I like this shirt better =)
G2000 blu pants. Bit crinkly..
U2 plain, blue pants.
Still wondering whether I wanna bring it. I don't think so, though...
I deliberately left this shirt till the end to blog bout.
I do
not care if Jun Kit and Cheryl thinks this shirt is funny.

Risking embarrassment,

I shall tell you what they read the words"New Talent" as
: "New Toilet".
(Yeah, yeah, laugh on.)
There was once, I spilled my cup of Pepsi when I was wearing this shirt(at Pizza Hut).
Jun Kit and Cheryl laughed and said the cleaning lady's not gonna be happy 'cause the toilet is dirty.
Bit later, the Pepsi dried off and the stain was barely visible.
And (ha.ha) they called me a self-cleaning toilet.
I'm typing this only 'cause I think it'll make a lot of people laugh,
especially Mr. Chang and Ms. Soh.. I can practically see them laughing out loud at this and saying"Good time, good times!".
(Yeah. So selfless of me, yah?)

I haven't thought of what shirt to wear on that day itself
and, yes, I do realize I'm bringing too many shirts.
But it's good to bring spares, right?

Yeah, I also realize I didn't blog bout my pyjamas.
And, no, I'm not bringing the one I brought to Langkawi.
After that nightmare, I will never ever get my grandma's best friend to make my pyjamas.
I'm planning to sleep in my home-wear.
Probably my Sony Living Nature shirt and a pair of brown shorts.

Signing off, with lots of love,
Zeeeeeee =)
0 Responses


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP