zeeeeeee
This day forth, I shall no longer worship Sony and pledge my eternal loyalty to Canon.

Why?

'Cause the prizes they gave away are far better than Sony.
Though I didn't win anything.. I got freebies!!

So. You can imagine how much I love Canon now
..Right?


Okay, Sony gave us

three days' breakfast, lunch and dinner,
three days' of fun,

a once-in-a-lifetime experience,

a free trip to Langkawi

and (for the third prize winners- Jun Kit, Cheryl and I) RM250 vouchers each(including school
and a piece of cardboard stating we are the third prize winner
(those interested in seeing the lousy piece of green cardboard, go to SMK USJ 12's library)
Ah-ah-ah. I am not done yet.For winners, our pictures will be at Sony's annual photography exhibition in Tokyo
and (Yes, I. Am. Not. Done.) some of our photos will be in Click! magazine.

*When I Grow Up,

be on TV,
people know me,
be on magazines..*

WHILE.

Canon gave us a cap, a towel, breakfast, teabreak, a collared T-shirt.. and ..
Yeeaahh~ that's. About it.

Okay! Okay! I do realize I'm not making sense but aanywayyy I'd still worship Canon.


'Cause it's been in this business for a longer time than Sony.
And, so what if Sony came up with more products than Canon?
Do you realize if there's more product to produce,
you don't give your 100% dedication, attetion, commitment and blah(as in whatever other crap there is) to one thing you're working on.

SO. I conclude that CANON products are far better than SONY products!


Okay. Okay. I know I have got to cut the crap and just move on to the main event.

So.. Okay! Cutting the crap and movin' on!







Before-the-race pics while we're waiting for John by..
Mr. Chang Jun Kit.
This lousy picture is by me.
This one is definitely not by me.
More pics by Mr. Chang. Another one by him, bit before we're flagged off.
His attempt at camwhoring.. failed - 'cause I'm supposed to be in there, too.
Unfortunately what's left of 'me' in the picture is my hand saying,
'No. I don't wanna camwhore.'
So, anyway, we're flagged off at Times Square, then we came here:First time ever in Starhill Gallery and I'm there for photography not shopping.
Ooh!! Loo-Wee Voo-Ton!!
Super-guarded(and super ugly) bag in Louis Vuitton.
(I agree with Kenny Sia. Louis Vuitton bags are ugly.)
Need I say more? It's Gucci!
A leeeetle bit of the Ritz-Carlton. I didn't even realize I went into the hotel!
Just look at that! 70% off!
You can get profits from a mere 30% of the original price tag?
Ladies, that. Would be proof that all designer and/or branded items are ridiculously over-priced.
This. Is where I left the pack behind and walk around on my own.
You have no idea how many times Jun Kit yelled at me that day
like how a parent would yell at his/her disobeying child.
That. Would be my baby-sitter of the day.
Outside Pavilion before 10 a.m.
(Yes, there were that many photographers in the competition
and they are all pros)

I wanted to take a picture of the security guard and this sales assistant came into the picture saying, "No photographs".
Seriously, this is not Juicy Couture, Vera Wang, Versace or whatever posh and over-priced brand that the aunties and Datins like, okay??
Ask yourself, who would want to steal your designs instead of Giorgio Armani's ??

More updates on Photomarathon next time.

Love, zeeeeeee =)
0 Responses


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP