zeeeeeee
All right. Just what I need - ANOTHER tag
to keep me away from drafting the endless posts bout my busy, busy life
and also, to keep my hands off about three books I am currently reading.. each at a different time of the day.
Oh, and away from Sudoku and my uncle's camera. Which. I still hadn't return.

Anyway. Down to business - the tag by Chy Yun.

1)The last person to tag you is?
Chy Yun

2)What relationship of you with him/her?
Friends =)

3)Your 5 impression towards him/her.
uhm.. Let's see.. She's a very, very good leader.. She has a nice laugh. And hair
(=D I heart your hairstyle) She's really helpful.. And, she's quite earnest, too.

4)The most memorable thing that he/she had done for you:
Helped me put some words in another way for my debate speech =)

5)If he/she becomes your lover, you will-
That. Will never happen. I am not lesbian!

6)If he/she becomes your enemy, you will-
I will never become Chy Yun's enemy! Never. ever.
She too nice a person for me to want to hate.
And I am too nice a person for her to hate, too! XD

7)If he/she becomes your lover , he/she has to improve on-
*frowns* nothing I can think of.

8)If he/she becomes your enemy , the reason is-
uhh.. 'cause I am waayyy too perasan? XD

9)The most desirable things to you to do to him/her-
Get her the whole Twilight series!
Or better, find her a Malaysian Edward Cullen!
I am 101% sure she'll love that. XD

10)The overall impression to he/her is-
She is a really good friend and a wonderful person.

11)How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
huh? I'm sorry. I don't get the question.
How do I think the people ariund me will feel about me after I did something or what?
'Cause I can't just know what how they will feel bout me in the future.

12) The character for you for yourself is
I am a chatter crate ... as someone once called me - a guy called Dawei. He's the son of Teng Chang Khim. [No. I will not reveal his home address]
I am a New Yorker (=D as Cheryl calls me)
I am also a total nutter
and (oops! that's the fourth!)
I am a fiercely loyal person.
So, anyone intending on hurting any one of my friends, especially Yi Lin on "the Angels" issue. YOU are going down. (RAWR!) You know who you are. (Everyone else, don't ask)

13) On the contrary , the thing you hate about yourself is?
I can be a leeetle(Okay, fine, not that little) too bitchy and straightforward sometimes.(Yes. sometimes.)

14) The most ideal person you want to be is?
Who I am now. And more. A lot more.

15) For the person who cares and likes you, say something about them.
You guys, and girls, rock on and I love y'all! *blows a flying kiss to everyone*

16) Pass this quiz to 10 people whom you wish to know how they feel about you.
- Oom Yin
- Yi Lin
- Jun Kit
- Cheryl
- Chun Yang
- Michael Phelps(!)(yes. I am not over him yet! XD)
- Zhe Kai
- Amanda
- Pei Yun
- Su Ann

17) Who is no.6 having relationship with?
me. LOL. I know, I know! I am so wth. I don't know! Sadly...

18) Is no.9 a male or female?
Female!

19) If no.7 and no.10 are together, will it be a good thing?
NO. They are both attached! Okay. I dunno bout Zhe Kai but I do know he's pretty occupied bout someone.*Clears throat*

20) What is no.2 studying?
Ehm... Do you mean what stream she's studying next year?
Or what she's going to study in university?
Or do you mean what she's studying now, in the comfort of her home?
I know she's taking pure science, and a few extra subjects - Science, Accounts, Econs, Commerce and Chinese(I think).
As what she's studying in uni.. I'm not sure what course but I do know she wants to be a Medical Laboratory Technologist.
What she's studying now?
I do not know. She can be studying a rock in her garden for all I know, but why do you care?

21) When was the last time you had a chat with no.3?
Last Friday.. I think.. and sometime during the weekend, too, I think(again).

22)What genre of music does no.8 like?
I have no idea. Ask her.

23) Does no. 1 have any siblings?
Two brothers. One older and one younger. 25 and 13.

24) Would you ever woo no.3?
Nooooo~

25) How About no.7?
Nahh. Not ever!

26) What is the surname of no.5?
Ooi.

27) Does no.5 and no.9 get along well?
Do they even know each other? Well, I mean?

28) Where is no.2 studying?
SMK USJ 12

29) Say something casual about no.1?
She's nuts and super bitchy. Do not. Ever. Ever. Mess with The Drama Queen. XD

30) Have you ever tried developing feelings for no.6?
Have I ever tried developing feelings for number 6?
God, no! I didn't even need to try! (XDD)

31) Where does no.9 lives?
Ehm... USJ11? (It's a guess)

32) What colour does no.4 like?
Greeeeeeen! We both fell in love with that colour since NiE, eh?

33) Are no.5 and no.1 best friends?
Nope. I am 101% sure bout that.

34) Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?
Nope. Not in my eyes, anyway.
0 Responses


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP