zeeeeeee
I find this really funny:
When I'm supposed to be stressing out about something kinda important like exam, I'm actually putting more effort in this blog compared to when I'm actually free to do so.

But, anyway, TERM TEST IS OVER!

I can see a lot of people around me were cheating during exam.
Funny thing was, they never try to extract answers from me.
I mean, I'm one of the top in class.. so it makes sense to come to me for answers right?
Instead, the cheaters cheated amongst their never-care-much-to-study group. LOL.
I mean, fine, some of them are pretty darned smart.
But they don't use those brains in studying.
So. If you copy their answers it's a bit like writing down crap answers on your own.
That is... unless they know what their doing. Like Add math.
Okay.. Revealing too much here, I'm going to get them into trouble. =P

Anyway, some exams that were bound to be finished really quickly like English and I dunno... Something else, left me and, of course, many others kinda bored.

Kim and Ryan were throwing balled-up papers at Mel's head.
I remember it was Cik Sara's period. She didn't do anything to stop them, like a teacher should.
But it was funny. So I didn't really mind. Hahhaha.
Sorry, Mel. hehe.

I was writing lots of emo poems. Lol.
I had this tune in my head, inspired by The Show, Lenka.
And I wrote my poems with the tune in my head.
So they all sound like bitter but masking up the bitterness everyday.
*Shivers*

I would like to share them with you guys!
But I'm just too lazy to walk to my room to get the tissues my poems are on.
(Yeah, I wrote them on tissues 'cause we can't bring extra papers to our desks..)

I decided to download Morzilla Firefox.
Purely because I wanna get rid of my IE7 Pro. hahahah

And, yeah, I announced this on Facebook but not here. So...
WE GOT INTO THE ON-THE-SPOT COMPETITION! =D
We, as in Elaine, Jun Kit and I.
Hope all of us win something.
I think JK has the biggest potential of winning something.
I mean.. HELLO? He's friggin doing the branding of the bakery my dad's working on
how can he not win something?

Currently editing my music playlist in my phone.
Clearing all the old songs to put in the new ones.
OH. Speaking of songs. This blog needs them!
Gotta create a playlist now. =D

with love, zeeeeeee



0 Responses


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP