zeeeeeee
Gawwd.. SO much drama these days.
Something sorta horrible happened to me.
Actually, I wouldn't call it horrible.
It's just really saddening.
Feeling kinda hollow in my heart right now... but, gahh...

Anyway, good news is,

The WOW factor got shortlisted by the Star to be judged by Taylor's.

That's why I'm screaming.
It's friggin awesome. I mean out of the whole Malaysia, top 11!
When JK told me the news I choked and felt like throwing up.
It was kinda surreal at first.. it still is.
It's crazy! But I still want to get into top 3.
We're so close. It's just a little bit away.
I so love JK for doing such great graphics.
It makes me feel like my 1000-something-word essay is nothing.
Oh yah, he didn't just do the graphics, he did an essay, too!

I really think we should get into the top 3.
I'm not sure if I deserve this.
But I know Jun Kit should finally get credited for
his immense awesomeness in graphics and photography
and also, his unwavering dedication.
He wants this so much and his finally so close to it.
So for his sake, and mine
(I mean, c'mon, I also want the scholarship really badly),
I hope our group is chosen for finals.

Oh yah, to Oom Yin, Wei Ken and, especially, Muayyad, time to gear up.
Well, that is.. if we get into the finals.

Crossed fingers and held breath,
zeeeeeee
0 Responses


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP