zeeeeeee
I can't believe this is happening...
So many unfortunates in such a short time.
For personal bad-lucks, it'd be I failed for the first time in my life.
And I had to fail two subjects in one go.
I have to say I deserved it since I didn't exactly put too much effort...
Ugh. I hate getting punch in the face by my marks..
but, geez.. like I said, I deserved it. *raises both hands in the air in 'surrender mode'*

And there's the horrible incident that descended upon our school
- the death of Miss Chai because of freaking H1N1.

I can't say I was friggin depressed to the extent of crying when I heard the news
but.. I did feel kinda sad... and guilty.
Miss Chai was a really nice teacher. She cared but she didn't dare push us too much and all.
I took advantage of that and not do her homework..
So.. I feel horrible now for not completing my homework.

When I heard the news, I immediately pulled out the surgical mask I'd stored in my bag for days and put it on.
I didn't put it on before this because I hated wearing it -
the heat, the unable-to-drink-water-as-often-as-I-want situation...
But now, I just didn't notice the heat or anything.
I didn't even have the mood to drink my water once every ten minutes like I always do.

And I seriously can't believe that the school hasn't closed down yet.
C'mon! Someone died. Everyone's terrified and the school isn't closing down - what the heck?
Argh. I don't dare to go to school tomorrow. So.. I'm not going. I can always pretend I don't know I'm supposed to go to school right? They didn't exactly announce that there's still class tomorrow... so yeah.

I seriously hate this thing.
It's like fighting a war but worse.
You can't see your enemy coming... or hear them .
H1N1's just going to sneak up on you and go like "Tag! You're It!"
Next thing you know you're in the hospital, walking the thin line between death and life
and you'd be madly terrified, hoping that you're gonna fall to the 'life' side of the line.

Happy Holidays! Or at least... stay alive.
zeeeeeee
0 Responses


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP