yin o
Happy Holiday,people! I'm rotting at home. I've been staying at home for about 4 days!!! Zeeeeeee, you're lucky that you're allowed to go Mel's house for moral project. Actually,we planned to carry out our moral project last Friday and this plan was perfectly organized last Monday by us. First,we're going to play basketball together(Li En,Nee Zhen,Hui Rou and I),after that,we're going to take pictures for the project and we even planned to have a picnic with lotsssss of food!

But now,eveything was ruined due to H1N1(problematic!!). Hui Rou's mom don't allowed her to leave her house. So,the whole plan was gone just like this,how sad??! You see,this H1N1 virus is seriously ruining our holiday. As usual,teens will be hanging out with their friends,laughing like morons and shop till their parents face bankruptcy. But now,most of our parents will give us a big NO NO for going out. My parents is still okay with it,just that I've to promise them to be extra careful.

Oh! Tomorrow,it's my fifth day for not going out(break my own record!!!) Me and bro wanna go shopping together since he has to buy stickers for his rubix cube,just like helping the cube to buy new outfits. I just wanna walk around,okay,with MASK. I remember that I was suffocating in school last Wednesday because of the MASK.

I wanna go to my friend's b'day party,but now......


PS zeeeeeee: Don't be sad,your parents won't lock you at home for the entire holiday.

With lovessSss,
yin =)
0 Responses


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP