zeeeeeee
I'm actually just kinda bored now. That's why I'm blogging.
Geez. How does one blog when one is bored?

Okay, let's see what tabs I have on now:
this one - Blogger,
Universite Toulouse II Le Mirail - yeah, researching University stuff...
Then I have Google Translator on, too. 'Cause the Uni web page is all in French and I don't speak French..
I also have my blog on...
And, Sorority Life (Yes, I play Sorority Life on Facebook. hahahaha)

I was watching TV just one hour ago. But, there's nothing good on TV now.
Oh yeah, I watched Gossip Girls for the first time in my life just now. For half an hour.
Blair's really childish...
Chuck Bass is so... cold.
Reminds me of Edward Cullen.
But I think I like Edward Cullen better.

Ish. I'm so bored.
Speaking of boredom... That reminds me.. Back to the title.
I know, I know, it's weird! Of all titles, The Greedy Rabbit??
That's 'cause I was reading that book yesterday. Enid Blyton.
I missed that author so much I read the frigging boring book.
I actually have better books by him too. Like adventure ones.
But I miss the boring books.

Okay, I know this doesn't make sense..
I'm bored but I miss boring books.
Believe me, I don't get myself either.

Just commented on Jun Kit's status on Facebook, and Lisa's, too.
Ahh, I love Facebook.
Jasmine jie jie says I'm really addicted to the comp.
Honestly? She's SO right.
I can't live without technology.
My phone, my laptop(not mine, actually..) and the TELLY(I know I don't watch it much but I really do love it)!

Okay, I gotta go before my mum finds out I'm not in bed.
=D zeeeeeee
0 Responses


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP