zeeeeeee
Mel just asked that ... approximately 5 minutes ago.
I'm at her house now.. Facebooking, Neopet-ing, chatting, reading blogs, blogging..

I just went thru Yi Lin's blog.
Yi Lin, HI! hahah
I wanted to study IB too.. Freaking expensive, though.
So I'm going to do Diploma instead and
I really, truly hope things work out for you 'cause you absolutely deserve it.
And, by the way, you're the one better off next time..
while your brother will rot in hell. =D

Anyway.. I'm in Mel's house now,
supposingly doing our Moral project but, no...
Yan Jun(yeah, she's here too), Mel and I are all on the comp.
Me - computer,
Mel - laptop,
YJ - notebook.
hahahahah. Chatting with Mel through MSN at the same time.
The main conver goes on in real life though.
ahhaah

I really wanna go to the On-The-Spot competition tomorrow but because of H1N1(@#$%&*!) MY MUM IS REFUSING TO LET ME GO!!!!
My dad says we'll decide tonight.
(VERY, VRY, FRIGGIN) Hopefully , I get to go.

I hate H1N1, so much!
I can't go anywhere!
My mother was even thinking of not letting me come to Mel's house for the project.. grrr.
And I really wanna go to Kinokuniya during the holidays with Mel, actually, but.
Because of H1N1, my chances are close to zero.

*bangs head on table*
zeeeeeee =(
0 Responses


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP