zeeeeeee
Don't worry. I meant the laptop. hahah

Anyway, after a two-hour long period of searching for better templates, thinking of titles, copy-pasting and forgetting surnames, I finally get this blog close to done.

Now, all I need is more links in the 'Read these' segment and music and ehh.. a bit of layout change.

If you'd allow me(actually, I don't really care whether you allow it or not), I would like to shut down and go to bed now and gush about how much I love this blog some other time.

Thanks, hahahah
Byeeeeeee.

Btw, look:

zeeeeeee says (10:50 PM):
hey
[c=#00A86B]Taiki[/c=10] - | 'Day 80. Keeping in check.' | says (10:50 PM):
hey zee
zeeeeeee says (10:50 PM):
what's rachel's surname again?
[c=#00A86B]Taiki[/c=10] - | 'Day 80. Keeping in check.' | says (10:50 PM):
Hiu?
o_o
zeeeeeee says (10:50 PM):
oh hhahahah
[c=#00A86B]Taiki[/c=10] - | 'Day 80. Keeping in check.' | says (10:51 PM):
Rachel Hiu Ru Xin
zeeeeeee says (10:51 PM):
momentarily forgot
lol


Hahahhaha. Lol. Zeeeeeee

0 Responses


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP