zeeeeeee
JK came up with some sorta-make sense concept.Un-hot father plus un-hot mother equals beautiful baby,
equivalent to negative + negative = positive. 
Ya get me?

He even listed examples. Lol. But I can't remember.
Today was awesome.

Teacher's Day. 
Boring performances. 
'Cause all I can think about was getting outta school and going to JK's house.
Not-awesome-at-all shot by mua:
Cool shot by JK: 
As hot of Mel and Elaine:

Jane and Mel were.. well, one moment they're okay. 

The next, they went lesbian.

A shot of me, with Mel's cupcakes by Elaine. She gave me one. It's so.. uhhm. sugary. Artificial-sugary.

An awesome shot of Rachel by JK. Shot of Jane by JK.
Went to JK's house after school.
I waved to the cars passing by under the bridge. Someone waved back. I blew him/her a kiss.
Crossed the bridge, JK saw PN. Sujatha in a car. I didn't see her. All I saw was her.. car plate.
 It says PDA - Public Display of Affection. JK told me about it. I turned back, double-checked, knocked on the window and said Happy Teachers' Day. I felt awesome. =)
Crapped lots with JK on the way to his house. He took pics of pretty flowers. And a plant
 with egg shells on the leaves.. 

JK's shot of the day. We went out for lunch. 
Met Wei Ken at Big Bookshop(however you spell it). 
Stood around before deciding to go to Leo's for lunch. 
Wei Ken over-ordered. Lol.
I donated RM 10.. 
Wei Ken - RM 20.
JK - RM 0. He no money lar.
Then we left Wei Ken to finish his lunch, and went to Starbucks. Since it's the holidays, I ordered Venti Vanilla Cream Frappucino to celebrate. I even asked for chocolate chip in my frap. But I got sorta too full. Lol. 
JK with his.. Dark Berry Mocha Frappucino, if. I'm not mistaken.
We spent the time whining bout how tired we are when we reached JK's house
(I was there first. Cause I walked super fast. I think I was close to 3 minutes faster than JK and WK.=D) while JK did a few mock covers. They looked great.
Something's wrong with WK. He's so violent. Kept slapping JK on the shoulder when JK does his awesome graphics. JK reckons he should put a restraint order on WK. Lol. JK kept
 screaming STOP! at WK. But WK doesn't. I went home at six-thirty.
Went to Taipan first.
Shots at Taipan: 

Shots yesterday that I took in my garden:


Watching Angels and Demons now. Ta-ta! =D
0 Responses


  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP